Sunday, August 23, 2009

Singing and Playing the Harmonica

Carter has been really excited about singing lately. I'm not talking about the singing he did earlier for school. This time he sings his own things and has just started putting this vibrata in that makes me laugh!!! I had to get it on video to share! He also LOVES to play the harmonica. We can only stand a few minutes a day but that's enough for him to do pretty well. I love that he plays a bit and makes sure to resolve it to the tonic...sorry, music teacher talk...he ends it well. Maybe he'll be my little performer!!! On a side note...Carter and I were driving home from school a few days ago and he says, "Mommy, sing for me." I said, "Okay, what do you want me to sing?" He sang 'la' up really high with vibrato. I mimicked him. He said, "Wow, you're pretty good at that!" I said, "Really? Well, thank you." He said, "You need to teach that on TV on channel 6." I just said thank you and died laughing! What a sweet boy!!!

4 comments:

  1. Carter, I just love your singing and playing on the harmonica! I think you have a future in theatre. Love, Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was too cute! Good job Carter!!

    ReplyDelete