Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Singin' Machine!!!

Carter has such a great music teacher this year! Don't know where she came from, but he sure likes her! And he's singing more and more! I'm so excited!!! Finally!!! I asked him which 'specials' teacher he liked the best, he said his PE teacher. I'm a little hurt, but that's okay. He LOVES his mommy and I love having him in class...though I wasn't too sure in the beginning! Here are a few songs that Carter learned in music class and the last one, he learned in his Pre-K class. He loves to sing!!! Yea!!!

"What A Mighty God We Serve"

"Alleluia" (Gotta LOVE the facial expressions!!!)

"Ants In My Pants"

"The Ants Go Marching"

I was so excited to see that he remembered all the dancing for "Ants In My Pants". It goes fast and slow and then we all put our hands up in the air during the high part...then we all sit when "the red one's bite cha". What a proud Momma and teacher!!!

1 comment:

  1. Carter, I LOVE your singing! I'm glad you have such a good music teacher this year. Keep up the good work. Love, Nana and Papa.

    ReplyDelete