Friday, June 17, 2011

Favorite Things

Fishing is Carter's new thing...

HE LOVE'S IT!!! Wants to go everyday!!! Since Travis has school most nights, I have been taking Carter by myself. I'm getting pretty good at tying on a hook, baiting it and getting the hook out from the mouth of a fish. Anyway, we have been fishing MANY times, some before school was out and lots after. Here are some pics below of our different excursions!!!


Here we are at a pond that our neighbor Randy took us to. We caught around 18 bass. We had a neighborhood fish fry the other day and ate the fish we caught!!!



Carter has to have his tackle box...he makes sure to tell everyone that 'Papa got this for me'


First Cast!!!





My biggest fish waiting to be cleaned.



Reagan, Randy's daughter.


Randy and Travis cleaning the fish.














No comments:

Post a Comment