Sunday, May 31, 2009

The M&M Olympics!!!

Carter's Kick-n-Gym Class.

The two big guys are, L to R, Coach Thomas and Coach Kyle....they are so good with the kids!!!

One time Coach Kyle told another of the employees that Carter was the 'coolest kid I've ever met'. PROUD MOMMA, let me tell ya!!! That's something I'll never forget!!!

Carter's Kick-n-Gym has an anual M&M Olympics where all of the classes march in and then show their parents all the things they have learned while they have taken their classes...


I was so surprised to see Carter carrying the sign in for his group!
He did such a great job!!!

Here's Carter's Class...4-7yr olds. As you can clearly see, Carter is the smallest. The boy on the far right is Carter's age but older by about 6 months or so.



After showing us their routines, each child in each class got a trophie and some M&M's and got to stand on the top of the podium so that everyone could cheer for them! This is Carter with Coach Thomas.

Fun pic of Travis!!!

I know I look pregnant in this pic but I'm not...other than that, I thought it was a good pic seeing as how I'm sitting on a squishy mat on the floor almost doubled in half (see previous post). Carter was sooo happy getting to perform for us and getting his first trophy!!!


The videos are too cute and only last a couple of seconds! Sorry that some of them are turned sideways...I couldn't figure out how to rotate them!!!


Push Kick


Jab, Cross, Kick

Oompaloompa (yeah, no clue on the spelling just sound it out and think of 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory') and roll. I love how they (the Coaches) just take the boys and slide them to where they need to be! It's so funny!!!

This one is Carter breaking a board...it takes him 4 trys (everyone else did it in two or three) but my little guy never gave up. This was their first time to do this with a board. A couple of weeks ago they did it with 'Ninja Tape' (masking tape).

2 comments:

  1. Of course I'm the proud Nana. He did such a good job on everything, and I know how much he loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun class! He is learniggn so much. What a stud for breaking the board!

    ReplyDelete