Monday, June 1, 2009

Jack-o...I think...

Well, we've finally decided on a name for our new dog (new in January) and according to Carter, who changed his name so many times I had no clue which one he was going by at times, his name is Jack. We can call him Jack-o for a nickname but, "since he's so big now his name is Jack".Here are some pics I took in March at 4 mos old.
Notice he's as tall as Carter at 4 mos. when standing up...which he does a lot!!!

Carter riding his bike w/Jack-o chasing him & Carter and Nana TRYING to clean the back door.

Here's Travis trying to keep both dogs away from the windows so that Nana and Cart could clean them...I had more interesting pics of Travis trying to do this but most of them just showed his but in various positions and I didn't think he would appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. Okay mom trying to clean the window is hilarious....I bet it stayed clean for about 5 mins?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not even that long! We tried, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why I stayed inside and took pics and laughed the whole time!!!

    ReplyDelete