Monday, February 22, 2010

Little Bo

We have an addition to our family:
Bo Lee Hawk

Bo was Mommy's Christmas present this year. I've wanted a small dog for as long as I can remember. He was not planned but a wonderful surprise!!! I got an email from Travis one day showing a sweet group of 6 puppies. Part Boston Terrier, part Yorkie. The story is told that the 6 puppies were taken away from there mom at 4 wks and were going to be dumped somewhere. A group that rescues Boxers took them in and gave them to a woman in Guthrie who works with the local shelter. My understanding is that she facebooked and emailed them and within 24hrs. they were all taken. I even got to pick which one I wanted. The only Brindle colored in the pack. He was still 4wks when we got him, weighed 2 1/4 lbs. and is the cutest thing in the world!!! He's bigger now at 13 wks. I think he weighs around 8 lbs. now. He sleeps thru the night and LOVES to go outside and play with the big dogs!!! Jacko, now 14 months old and around 100 lbs. loves to put his entire mouth around the puppy but doesn't bite down! We have to dry Bo off when he comes in from playing with Jacko and Lexi. Here are some pics below. More recent ones to follow!!!
Mommy's Little Bo
Carter and Bo
Jacko and Bo
Bo and his chew toy...it's bigger than him!!!

3 comments:

  1. Bo is so cute. He is such a neat puppy. So hugable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie!! I'll need to see him sometime soon! (I had missed this post and all of the ones about snow too. Who knows where I was!)

    ReplyDelete