Monday, February 22, 2010

So...it's been awhile

Hello All
It's been so long since I've written on here...I have to tell you why. Our computer at home is the bane of my exhistence!!! I really do hate it. I don't hate much in this world...but the computer...and the act of child molestation, murder, suicide...you get my drift.

I check my blog followings at work and even respond when I have the time. Today, I've decided to actually write from work during my 2 minute break...okay, so it's longer than that but doesn't feel like it. I'm going to have to do this more often.

Anyway, another problem I've been having is that for some reason, on ANY computer that I've used (home, T's work laptop and this one) all of a sudden this site just starts opening things over and over and over...and won't stop until I completely turn off my power strip w/out logging out. The last time I tried to load a normal pic, it gave me some sort of info message and everytime I clicked 'ok' it gave me another one....till I turned off the entire power source...

If anyone has any knowledge as to why this is happening to me, or what I'm doing wrong, please let me know!!! It's SO frustrating and has been one reason I haven't posted in a while!!!

I've also noticed how everyone has these beautimous pages with designs and things...yeah, I have no idea how to do that either...nor do I have the time to try and figure it out on my own...SO, if anyone can just tell me how, I'd be much abliged!!!

So, here I am, hoping that I'll be able to post this with little problems...guess if you see it, things went well!!!

Hopefully to post again,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment