Sunday, February 22, 2009

Carter at Kick-N-Gym

Demonstrating with Coach Thomas
I've been struggling with what to post lately because nothing seems worthy of posting. Nothing new or fun has really been going on in my life. Then, I remembered the pics and video that I took of Cart at Kick-N-Gym class. They do 30 minutes of Mixed Martial Arts and then 30 in the big Gymnastics area. All of the parents have to sit behind this big glass wall to watch the gymnastics part so I don't have video of there yet...it's a little hard to see. For the MMA part though, we get to be in the room...It is so funny!!! Carter is in a class of 4-7yr olds. He's the youngest. He doesn't always get what's going on at first but once he watches for a minute he's good to go. I do have to say that he does the BEST push-ups out of all the boys!!! I'm such a proud Momma!!! Anyway, here are a few pics that I took a few weeks ago and a couple of videos (hopefully...it's my first time to load them so I hope it works!). The first video is of him practicing his jab/cross with Coach Thomas (whom Carter absolutely adores). The second is of him playing Star Wars. They get to choose which 'weapon' they want to fight Coach Thomas with and after they hit him 3 times, they win. It's really funny to watch! Especially this other boy named Connor. He's almost/just turned 5 (not sure). You can tell that he can swing a bat! He is a force to be reckoned with! I wish I had video of him, maybe next time! Alright, enjoy and take care!
This is his fighting stance.















4 comments:

  1. Awesome we need more of these!! Aunt Naime

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i sign up for a class like that? talk about letting off some steam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he's really having fun! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete