Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF....

So glad it's Friday. The kids are crazy at school and all I want to do is go home and lay down. I'm checking my email one last time and Carter comes up to me and says, "Mom, I need a note from my doctor saying that I'm allergic to hot lunch." It is still making me laugh as we speak. The new DHS regulations for his preschool is that everyone has to have a hot lunch unless you get a note from your dr. stating that you have certain dietary needs and then you can bring your lunch. We explained to Carter that you have to be allergic to something in order to have a dr's note. Guess he just pulled it all together and now he's allergic to hot lunch...too funny!
Cart comes up with the funnies things. Sometimes its really hard to discipline him because whatever he did made us laugh. Last night I was laying on the couch after a particularly hard PT that afternoon. Carter was laying/sitting beside/on me on the couch. We were watching cartoons together. Next thing you know, he says, "We're gonna play freeze tag." Me: "I can't get up to run and play freeze tag with you." Him: "You can play laying down. I'll shoot you with my freezer." "Okay", I said, not knowing what I was getting into. Next thing I knew, he stands up on the couch really fast and says, "Gotcha" and makes sounds as he freezes me with his gun. Then he says, "You've gotta move faster than that." I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS SUPPOSED TO MOVE!!! He froze me several times because I never knew when to start or really what to do. I just laughed at the "You've gotta move faster than that" comment...

1 comment:

  1. I love that kid! I know what you mean when it is hard to disipline him because he makes you laugh. Jaime hated to eat at school too because she was such a picky eater. Two of a kind.

    ReplyDelete